Sunday, October 12, 2014

Photos: UNILAG Students Resort to Sachet Water to Extinguish Fire at Their Hostel

The famous Madam Tinubu Hall, MTH, was ravaged by fire earlier today. The source of the fire was said to be from a student used a hot plate to cook and put it under her bed without totally putting out the heat. The fire extended from the room to other the rooms.
As fate would have it, no student was reported dead. Meanwhile, some of them were injured when they used the windows to escape the fire.

It was unfortunate that the students had to fall back on sachet water to extinguish the fire because there was no water in the hostel, which is an important daily basic need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post